| GUIDING PRINCIPLES: These principles guide our work and define our mission.
1. Faith: We believe in relying on God to direct all that we do.
2. A Just Society: We believe that education is vital to building respect for the worth, dignity and equality of every
individual in our diverse community and society.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
3. Life-long Learning/Enlightenment: We believe in learning/growing from the cradle to the grave and that everyone
4. Collective Action: We believe individuals are strengthened when they work together for the common good.
5. Participatory Charity: We believe that every person can LIFT him/herself limitlessly when immersed in the proper
tools; positive, uplifting, nurturing experiences, and support in skill development.
6. Partnership: We believe partnerships with families, schools, places of worship, communities, businesses and other
stake holders are essential to the success of our mission.
7. Relaxing Atmosphere: We believe in creating a balance of stimulation and relaxation and that they are equally
beneficial to wholeness.
|"Our Grand Opening of Grimhenwalk, Inc at
Grimhenwalk Gardens was a monumental success. We
had a beautiful day of celebration, learning and fun.The
Board got everyone moving with 'The Grimhenwalk.'"
A Natural Health, Fitness and Learning Retreat
Is A 62 acre Toxin-free facility located at
Hwy 183 at 2 mile marker
Uniontown, Alabama 36786